Re: [IP] Filling Animas cartridges

I typically inject the air when the bottle is upright so that I'm not
injecting it into the liquid insulin.  I rarely have issues with air
bubbles unless I used cold insulin.

When I'm unsure about how much of a vaccum I've introduced because I haven't
 been following my own procedures, I do use the needle only method to eliminate
the vaccum.