Re: [IP] Glucowatch

  Don't give it to our Gson but do send it back to the company and ask for a
full refund.  These poeple are selling a product that, in MY opinion, should
not even be on th market yet.  It does not do what it was intended to do and
the thing costs a small fortune to own and operte.

I will give them credit for working in the right direction on a product that
may some day do what it is suppose to do.  But meanwhile, you have given it a
good try now turn it in and get your money back and wait for the next
generation product to come out!

mom to Joshua