Re: [IP] gory pictures

 Yes that would be the tape that is what my skin looks like after I use a
bandaid but in the band aid shape and the longer its on the redder and more
swollen it gets. I luckily have no problem with the sillhouettes have you tried
just a sil with no extra tape?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm