Re: [IP] Filling Animas cartridges

I use an Animas pump too(since Jan'01) I do get some minor "champane"
bubbles that I can't ever seem to get rid of but for the most part I don't
think it matters.  I usually fill my cartridge at least 4 hours before I'm
due to change then tap out any large bubbles and "top off " just before
putting it in the pump.  My only suggestion would be to not push all of the
insulin back into the bottle but tap the bubble to the needle and push only
the air back then refill with insulin.  Also fill the cartridge slowly I get
less bubbles that way.