Re: [IP] Filling Animas cartridges

Making sure that you don't have a vaccum inside the bottle of insulin before
attempting to extract insulin from it will help this dramatically.

In order to insure positive air pressure inside the vial of insulin, you
need to inject at least as much air into the vial as insulin you will be
taking out before you attempt to fill your new cartridge.

If you hear a sucking sound when pulling the cartridge needle from
the insulin vial, you have a vaccum and need to inject some air first.