[IP] Filling Animas cartridges

I could use a helpful hint on getting rid of air bubbles when filling
the Animas cartridge.  I've tried filling them with insulin right out of
the fridge AND at room temperature.  Either way, I almost always get air
bubbles. Tapping the cartridge with my finger doesn't eliminate them,
and the more I push the insulin back into the bottle to try filling it
again, the more "disturbed" the liquid becomes.  Thus....more air
bubbles.  I've been a pump user less than a month and this is definitely
the most annoying part of pumping for me.