Re: [IP] site adhesion

Josh would not be pumping if not for the MAstisol
because NOTHING would stick to his skin.  And when we did 10 days in
Florida
last summer we had absolutely NO troubles with his sites, including
swimming
every day.  He can do the hot tub for an hour and his sites will not
budge.

So. . . . . does anyone else not use any sort of prep?  Mine does just as
well on bare skin, and the IV prep makes me itch.  And have ugly red
splotches for about a week.  Yuck.  So far, I'm doing OK with no prep,
but I'm wondering how I'll do in the pool this summer.  Has anyone else
not used anything and NOT had trouble in water?  I still have some IV
preps, in case I need to go back.

TIA!

Anita