Re: [IP] site adhesion

  You said you have tried MAstisol and it doesn't work for you....I need to
ask, when you applied the Mastisol on to you site area did you fan it some to
allow it to get tacky/sticky, before inserting the site?  The reason I ask is
because when we first started using Mastisol on Josh we did NOT fan and the
sites literally slid right off of him.  I was SOOOO disappointed.  Then I
talked with a friend who suggested the fanning and VOILA!!!  We have never
had any more trouble.  Josh would not be pumping if not for the MAstisol
because NOTHING would stick to his skin.  And when we did 10 days in Florida
last summer we had absolutely NO troubles with his sites, including swimming
every day.  He can do the hot tub for an hour and his sites will not budge.
But ya gotta fan that sucker first and let it get tacky before inserting the

Good Luck!!!

mom to Joshua