[IP] site adhesion

    Its getting to be that time of year again down here in florida and I am
always searching for a good way to strengthen my infusion site adhesion.  I
have tried MANY types of tapes, anti-perspirants, prep-wipes etc. all without
having much luck.  I have tried Mastisol but it doesnt seem to want to work
for me either......With the hot weather, my site starts to loosen up after
about 36 hours.
    If any one has An idea of something else I could try I would appreciate