[IP] Soft Touch Lancing Device

and Wayne Mitzner wrote:
 >Who made soft touch.  The B-D adjustable one is pretty good too.

I don't know who made it. It doesn't say on the device itself and the box
is (very) long gone.  I do remember calling whatever company it was several
years ago and was told that they were discontinued. They are manufactured
now in a newer (adjustable) version that I don't like at all.  There are
other brands that use the same concept, but this is the only one I've found
that suits me so well.
I'm going to dig through my box of old/extra D supplies and see if I can't
find one that I forgot about.