[IP] Dr. D!

  God sent Dr Dobrynzsky to me too!!! I just can't imagine how finding a Dr that
good after all these years of struggle could be a chance. My life has been very
blessed in the last year. Dr D put me on the pump last July. I can't believe we
  both his patients. Isn't he great? I was diagnosed in '87 too, only I was
at the time. Hey, we deserve one good Dr in 16 years don't we?

That is so weird! We have alot in common..LOL. He really is great and I
recommend him to anyone that isn't to far from RI! I will be getting my first
A1C since pumping next week on the 15th and I am sooo excited! We'll have to
tell him that we want an appointment on the same day so we can meet ;-)