[IP] Re: tingling in lips when hypo

Hey, Gina, I act really goofy also when I go low!  I also lose a lot of my
vision in my right eye but not my left.  Yes, I used to have tingling in the
lips but have not had that in a while.  When I start doing handstands and try
to do cartwheels my oldest daughter says "Mom, check your blood sugar".  If i
am really low I grouch at her and tell her I don't need to!!!  Needless to
say, I usually test and yes, always low!

Debbie and Maggie IP
dx 3/63
pumping 3/00