[IP] I take back what I said.....

Michael said:  <<<IP would not even be here if it were not for a construction
worker that introduced me to the pump way back in 1994.>>>

and  I am always giving Michael all kinds of credit......duh.....<VBG>

WHERE IS THAT CONSTRUCTION WORKER!!??

I want to thank HIM for taking a fall for the rest of us.

Barb
Mom to Erica - A Canadian Butterfly http://www.canadianbutterfly.ca
Mom to - Insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia Division
and now very proud momma of - http://www.insulin-pumpers.ca
Michael is a grandfather.......pass out the cigars!