Re: [IP] Sorry everyone

> Another use for used tubing.
> Just tied tubing to clothes line to see if it stays there forever in Fl

Why not just use the tubing to make the clothes line?

My nearly five year old son has designated himself owner of all my used
infusion sets.  He likes to have me tie toys together, or use them to make a
toy airplane fly, as a stuffed dog's leash, etc.  He even has a plastic
blown up Jay-Jay the Jet Plane hanging from the light fixture in his room.
It is fastened with -- you guessed it -- used tubing!

If the tubing gets thrown away, I have to sneak to do it!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990