Re: [IP] RE: help my site is extremly itchy -- long

I've noticed that it depends on where I put the infusion. If I place it on
my lower stomach (like over the ovaries or right below the belie button) I
have no problems with itching etc. But if I place it on my midriff,  it's
totally opposite... burning, itching and just plain awful. Maybe you could
experiment with a few other locations on your body. For me I think it's
because certain areas of skin on my body are more sensitive. For instance,
I remember when I was little and I would wash the dishes by hand in the
kitchen sink. The area above my wrist would always break out in a very
itchy rash, but all the other skin like on my hands was fine.