From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jef
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 8:45 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Being sloppy?

I'm in a funk lately. I'm getting sloppy.

Anyone have some suggestions to get out of this funk? I've started to
track my BS and food (a FIRST for me) just to try and kick start things

I'm getting sloppy with carb-counting, any suggestions there? Small books
or something I can carry around to help me out?