[IP] loaner pump

 I will be traveling to Europe this summer. I will be there for 2 months. I know
I can get a loaner pump from Minimed just in case my pump breaks down. Has
anybody been in a sitution like that? I was wondering how I can insure the pump
just in case it gets lost or stolen and I won't be able to return it to Minimed.

Do you Yahoo!?