[IP] newly dxd. how soon to pump? opps!

sorry, hit the sent key too soon!
anyway, i just wanted to add that even though i've had a hard time getting
things right on the pump, i still think the majority of people would benefit
from pumping from day one.
if he wants to ask any questions please tell him to contact me!  i remember
asking diabetics how did they do such and such when they started and no one
remembers because they were children at the time. :) not alot of help...
there's so much i wish someone had told me when i was first diagnosed that you
wouldn't remember as a child.
so please don't hesitate to call me!

good luck!

leann marcucci