Re: [IP] paradigm pump users

 I've only had one no delivery in my 4 1/2 ish months on my pump, to me it
sounds like it could be a bad patch of sets - they may kinking or clogging - MM
may also have had other phone in with the same problem. Try out the new sets, if
they don't work phone back.
 After the no delivery have you tried to disconnect and prime the pump to see if
anything is coming out? if your getting drops to come out I would think its the
set, if nothing comes out it could either be a clog in the tubing or the pump

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm