[IP] RE: (IP) Advice working construction-Keeping Insulin cool

When you need to keep insulin cool with no refrigerator while traveling or
working outdoors then I would recommend the FRIO insulin bags which only need
water to maintain the proper temperature range. I have personnally traveled
with a Frio bag and used this with success.

For an independent review goto:
In the USA. go see www.diabetesstore.com or www.medicool.com different sizes
available for insulin pens to see the or vials.

If you need a cooling bag for your pump itself then you can find these
(although their site is not the easiest to use ) at the actual manufacturers