Re: [IP] Hypo Recovery Time

Sometimes it takes me an hour for me to recover from a hypo. I don't
seem to recover as fast as many do, it sure isn't 15-20 minutes. I have
discussed it with more than one doctor and several nurses and educators,
but that's just how it is.  No matter how many glucose tabs I eat, it
will make me go up higher but not any faster.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted