Re: [IP] exercises for back pain? - yeah, quite OT :)

> Have you considered seeing a chiropractor?  A pinched nerve and back pain
> are both the kind of thing they are good at helping.

i'm not exactly all that up on chiropractors, which i'm sure work, but i'm
uneasy about them.

anyway, in order for me to see a physiotherapist or chiropractor - at least
if any of it is to be billed to provincial health insurance - i need my gp's
referral.  i just can't afford to go see anyone who isn't covered by ohip.