[IP] RE: Advice on wearing a pump & working construction

Frio wallet for the pump. Baby wipes for your fingers. I think you can
control how cold the cooler gets with the amount of ice so you have
somewhere to store the meter & extra insulin. Maybe just a big frio bag
for the meter & extra insulin, a small one for the pump
The tape ... I haven't been able to figure out myself just trying to do
yardwork at home. I was sent a sample pack of adhesives from minimed,
some come with removal solution they stick so well ... But I haven't
tried them yet.

Frio.us.com for the frio stuff