[IP] Re: Joslin Clinic- Boston

<<But after my years of trying
this, that, and the other with Joslin, I now feel it is well worth my trips to
RI to see a good Endo.>>

I couldn't agree more about Joslin. Actually I'm from RI and for some reason
alot of our DR's here are in the dark ages when it comes to D. I have had 6
different endos in 15 years and only with my most recent (the God sent Dr.
Dobrynzsky)have I even been asked about getting on a pump, and that's because
he is Diabetic and wears one too ;-)  It kind of surprises me since supposedly
we are supposed to have some of the best hospitals in the states here.
Erin, Dx in 1987 at age 12
pumpin 2 1/2 weeks