Re: [IP] exercises for back pain? - yeah, quite OT :)

email @ redacted writes:

> the pain is now radiating all over the lower back and going down one leg.
> problem is, my doctor is very busy, so i don't know when i'll get to see
> her.  otc meds aren't doing any good, i don't have any t3's left, and the
> walk in clinics aren't much good.
> i'm having to work tomorrow, and i don't know exactly how i'm going to
> manage that.  i think i may end up doing a lot of half-days this week.

If the pain is radiating down your leg, it sounds like sciatica.  I know
doctors prescribe steroids which help.  You could also try Motrin or Advil if
you can take it.  It will reduce the inflammation.  Try not to sit, that
aggravates it more.  Like I said, try moist heat and/or ice.  It will help.
Good luck.