[IP] exercises for back pain? - yeah, quite OT :)

I've got to see my doctor about this, but the wait it just insane, and i'm
about to go into exams, on top of working part time, so things are a little
nuts.  several years ago i injured my back at work, the doctor at that point
said it was a pinched nerve, and it got a little better for a while, but this
past year my back has been flaring up off and on to the point where i can't
sit up for more than 15 minutes at a time.

anyway, until i see the doc and get her advice (and hopefully a referral to a
physiotherapist that takes ohip), does anyone have any suggestions on gentle
stretches or exercises that might help relieve some of the pain?

liz - who is a diabetic. <g>