Re: [IP] Insulin Pumpers Canada

On 6 Apr 2003 at 12:11, email @ redacted <email @ redacted> wrote:

>  I checked out the website - briefly yesterday and didn't see anywhere
>  that there is a chat/post thingy like this(what IS this called?) anyways
> does anyone know if you can or if there will be such a thing? or is it
> just an info website??
>  I'm staying here - you can't get rid of me THAT easily!! but would
>  join that one too!!
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
> > I hope that our Canadian IP members will regard the new web site as
> > an **additional** web site, and not as a replacement. We have
> > benefited greatly from the wisdom of our Canadian members

 THIS is called a Maillist and there is no specific maillist just for Canadians,
only the
 website at this time. Michael was just announcing the presence of the new
website. I
 think that ALL members should take note of ALL the resources that are available
at the
 WEBSITE of both the Main List and the UK and CA websites also. Don't forget, IP
is not
 JUST a Maillist. You have many tools and links available to you that can always
be used.

George      :>)