[IP] Crazy Boluses

<< OK well I phoned MM and after 5minutes on hold and 20minutes of trouble
shooting they made me set my clock ahead one hour and I have to monitor it
closly for the next few days to see that it doesn't do it again - we
norrowed it
down to my changing the clock ahead LAST saturday night at like 11:45 and
resetting it in the am when I realised it wasn't daylight savings!!! NOT my
fault my friend miss informed me! Anyways she said that changing the time
shouldn't do that and that I need to monito it.>>

Hi Summer, Same thing happened to me. I'm using a mm508 and decided to
change the time last night (April 5) about 11:30 pm before I went to bed.
After reading your message I checked my total for today and was surprised to
see it was 25.5 rather than the 7.6 I knew it should be at noon. After
reading your messages I realized that since I had moved the time forward I
also should have changed the date as well since I was changing the time to
after midnight. Thanks for mentioning that since I probably wouldn't have
discovered the wrong date for weeks.