[IP] RE: (IP) Advice on wearing a pump & working construction

-- i havent worked construction, for a number of years, BUT
(in my case, and only my case)

first, if i wash, i ruin a container of strips... the freestyle strips hate

next, i use the back of my wrist...(it so painless, it almost non-invasive)....

WASH before testing .... "JU must be kiddin' "

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)