Re: [IP] DST Change and Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

I change my lancet needle whenever George reminds me. I've also used a new
one at other (very rare) times when I've lost my lancing device with the
old lancet in it.
Today is a very special occasion: I am changing both the device and the
lancet since the old one device broke this morning. It is the very last of
my original soft-touch lancing devices. I've tried many, but this type is
perfect for me. Too bad they discontinued making them.
When on MDI I used syringes until I couldn't read the numbers on the
syringe barrel any more.  I even injected through my clothes.
I've read studies on both of these practices that show no harmful effects
including risk of infection. Sorry, Wayne, I can't cite the references. ;-)
And no, we aren't kidding.