[IP] Re: Crazy Boluses - MM phone call

On Saturday, April 5, 2003, email @ redacted wrote:

>  we norrowed it
> down to my changing the clock ahead LAST saturday night at like 11:45
> and then
> resetting it in the am when I realised it wasn't daylight savings

OK, I changed my pump clock at about that time last night, by adding 1
to the hour.  That put the time at 12:45 a.m. on April 5.  So I went in
again and changed the day <gr.>.  But if I had left it, I presume my
pump history would have shown all yesterday's boluses and all today's
boluses as April 5, so about twice the normal TDD for the day.

Linda Z