[IP] Hypo Recovery Time

email @ redacted writes:
>15-20 minutes max for me - how often does it happen?? could it be that your
 >basals are to high and your low- treat it but the insulin is still lowering
>bg?? I can't imagine it taking that long to recover!!!???
>Have you asked your doc?

  My blood sugar comes up normally, only like a half hour till it is normal
usually. I just continue to have bad low blood sugar symptoms for hours some
times. For years I thought I just felt funny but I must be OK since my blood
sugar was normal,
 but I have seen I'm not safe to drive. My basals are really low actually, only
30% total daily dose.