Re: [IP] Re: [IPn] Insulin Pumpers Canada

 I checked out the website - briefly yesterday and didn't see anywhere that
there is a chat/post thingy like this(what IS this called?) anyways does anyone
know if you can or if there will be such a thing? or is it just an info

 I'm staying here - you can't get rid of me THAT easily!! but would join that
one too!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm