Re: [IP] Joslin Clinic in Boston

Same here, I'm not familiar with Dr. Snow but went to Joslin when I lived
in Massachusetts. I think it's one of the best places you could go, very
cutting edge. My impression was they really had the process down, they
really understood diabetes and diabetics. Maybe you could see that doctor
once, and then switch to another doctor. I'd give anything to be able to go
to Joslin again.