[IP] re: tubing length

Oh you are not the only one Phoenix!
I started with the middle length of tubing and it worked fine with the
When I switched to the ultraflex I kept having trouble with the shorter
catching on things and pulling my site out.  I switched to the longer
and have never had even one pulled out.  I wouldn't switch back, this
works much better for me.  I am not a tall person or a short person,
just in the middle
at 5'6 (minus a quarter inch but still call it 5'6).
Of course today my site will pull out because I said it has never
happened!  LOL

Faith, missing her SweetiePie, the mighty blue d-tron
pumping with the dtron plus 4-5-03
pumping since 08-00

<<<<<<<rom: "Phoenix Becker" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Tubing Length

  My pump came with sets of both lengths. I prefer the 43" because I can
set it on a chair and easily change clothes, if I drop it, it lands on
the floor and does not pull out my set. When I sleep the pump can easily
go under my pillow and if I  role over there is plenty of tubing to do
this. When I tried to sleep with the 23" tubing both times I had to
sleep on my pump (not comfy); and when I woke up I had rolled over and
the short tubing had caused my pump to hang and pulled my set half out.
But that is just me. Phoenix
- -who apparently is the only one who likes long tubing>>>>>>>>>>