[IP] a good laugh

im not all that nuts (could easily be argued), but i am lucky (cant be argued).
High for me, is 270..... with a "little bit of luck", and a blessing, for sure,
i just tend to have that as a high....
i may see 300, once a year.

Now, you may remember, a few weeks ago, where a friend, stopped by, who
thought, he might becoming diabetic....

heres the story:

I saw my cde this mourning... im within target, 75% of the time...
and, not far off, most of the other times....

I go a little too high, after dinner.. maybe i should try, not only a dual
but , also, a 140% temp basil, for 5 hours, after a high fat diner...
(warrants NO feedback.... just her discussion, which im simply sharing)

my cde:

"AND, what about this 436"

I said "a 436.... if i had a 436, my diabetes would be cured, cause id have
a heart attack, and have died anyway".

"well, thats what the meter says (as an average, for that period)"

I said "let me see that"..

we looked at 3/21.....the chart had an average of 436, but the readings were
7:00 pm 114
8:20 pm 126
9:00 pm 476
9:40 pm 128

I said, "What the.....(a few expletives) "

me cde said "Has anyone else used your meter ??? "

I said "oh fleepin' poopys" (a few more expletives, but you get the idea)

"MY ex BROTHER IN LAW" !!!!!!!!!

I had totally forgotten...

not to mention, messed up my average a bit, too.

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)