[IP] D-Tron Plus

> Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 10:26:09 -0600
> From: "Faith" <>
> Subject: [IP] dtron recall/got my dtron plus

> Hi everyone,I received my dtron plus yesterday and have it up and running
> this morning. I am pleased to have the latest technology from disetronic but
> dismayed and upsetat the ugly ugly color this thing is and that there are no
> options forother colors.

Isn't it interesting how beauty is in the eye of the beholder!  I went from a
Blue D-Tron to the dark grey/green D-Tron Plus and am very happy with it and
its' color.  For someone that doesn't like the color, there are lots of cell
phone cases, of every color, that fits the pump perfectly.  And a cell phone
case cost less than purchasing a case from a pump manufacturer.  I purchased a
high quality leather case for my D-Tron Plus for $8.00.  It has clips to hold
the pump horizontally on my belt.  If, for whatever reason, I don't want to
wear it on my belt, I simply put the pump in my pocket.  Either way it is out
of sight. But I guess I have the advantage of being a boy with a belt and