[IP] Re:Tubing Length

In a message dated 4/5/2003 8:17:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Phoenix
> - -who apparently is the only one who likes long tubing

Don't worry Phoenix!  Claire started pumping at age 6 using the 23" length.
When Quick-sets went into a supply shortage we could only get them with the
longer tubing length.  I joked that she could use it as a skipping rope.
However, she loved the longer length and didn't want to change back once the
shorter length became available.  She prefers the longer length for the same
reasons as others: freedom of movement.  She doesn't have a problem storing
the extra tubing.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8