Re: [IP] Tubing Length

I use the 23" because I found when I used the 43" that I would always get
the tubing tied in knots.  Don't know how I managed this but it always
seemed to happen.  With the 23" I don't have this problem.  I also did not
like having to figure out where to put all that extra tubing.  Of course
something that stretches would be even better.