Re: [IP] Crazy Boluses?????

> I had done 65 one day, I went low that evening!  That was my tops.  Linda
> >  I was just scrolling through my daily totals and I saw that on March
29th, I
> > supposedly boluses 106.4 units!!!!!!!!

I've taken about 135 units in one day several times.  (Not sure *exactly*
how much I took, because some were by injection, so that I wouldn't have to
change out my pump too soon.)  And I had numerous highs in spite of it.  But
that was pregnancy hormones at work.

Everybody's different, I guess.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990