[IP] Paradigm battery life

         Hi, all you Paradigm users. I use the Rayovac Maximum Plus
batteries in my pump and Im at 6 WEEKS so far!!!! This is the best battery
EVER!!!! Also, Im a test subject for a company here in Tempe/Candler called
Synsus Medical. There are links from IP to get to there website. They are
coming up with a device that measures BG with light instead of blood. And I
get $150.00 per day, but anyway, I use a small hand-held RCA tv that uses 3
AA batteries, If I use Eveready batteries, they are dead in 2 hrs. My
Rayovacs last ALL day. Try them and see what you think. Rayovac also makes
357 batteries for other pumps.....Take Care All!!!!....Bill in Az....