Re: [IP] DST Change and Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

Something just occurred to me after I posted comments regarding lancet
changes. . . . For those who said they change their lancets semiannually, did
you mean that you change to a whole new lancet *device* two to four times per
year? Or were you referring to changing out just the lancet *needle*?