Re: [IP] Crazy Boluses? Reply

Summer, Even with 2 days combined into one you say that 50u/day is not right
( for 2 consecutive days it seems even less likely). What does the bolus
history say? How about the amount of insulin remaining? Does that fit with
your memory or the pump's history? It has never happened to me.  Peter

>From: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] Crazy Boluses?????
>Date: Sun, Apr 6, 2003, 3:29 AM
.......  I was just scrolling through my daily totals and I saw that on
March 29th, I