[IP] Re: [IPn] Insulin Pumpers Canada

I hope that our Canadian IP members will regard the new web site as an
**additional** web site, and not as a replacement. We have benefited
greatly from the wisdom of our Canadian members, and I would hope that
they will take the attitude that the number of members on **this** web
site will sometimes be a benefit to them in solving the problems that
keep turning up, and that they will continue to participate in this web
site. It's also clear to me that there are some problems and issues that
are peculiarly Canadian, and not of as much interest to us in the US,
and the new web site will help focus attention on those issues.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000