Re: [IP] Hypo Recovery Time

 15-20 minutes max for me - how often does it happen?? could it be that your
basals are to high and your low- treat it but the insulin is still lowering your
bg?? I can't imagine it taking that long to recover!!!???
Have you asked your doc?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm