[IP] Crazy Boluses update!!! - NOT GOOD!!

 So I started thinking there is no way I used that much insulin so maybe it is
the pump and I thought 106u is like 2 days maybe the pump but 2 days together so
I check the date on my pump and ITS YESTERDAYS DATE! Its says its Friday April
4th what in the world is going on????????

Is this why my suars have been way off???

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm