[IP] Crazy Boluses?????

 I was just scrolling through my daily totals and I saw that on March 29th, I
supposedly boluses 106.4 units!!!!!!!! I have never used more then 50ish and
usually use in the 30's so how in the world could I more then doubled - even
tripled my insulin intake and not notice!!!!!!!! Is it a pump error or was I
just really hungry that day????? That was when I was in Toronto and I was
snacking alot but a snack would be 1 maybe 2 units and I doubt I had over 50
snacks! we also had a big banquet feast but I think that would have only been
10u and I was correcting alot for miscalculations( and now possible bad insulin)
But this still seems really strange.

 Has anyone ever had this? Should I talk to my trainer and see what she thinks
or just ignore it??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm