From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Thomas Murphy
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 8:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Advice on wearing a pump & working construction

Hello,

I am currently a pump wearer and my neighbor has a son who is very
interested in using a pump. He has been a diabetic since age 9.
However he has numerous questions about his occupation as a
construction worker and the use of a pump.  Can anyone offer him some
advice? Is it unrealistic for him to consider using a pump?

Thanks for your help.
Cathy