[IP] Bad Insulin

 Well after a week of sugars in the 15's (270's) it finally struck me - hey
maybe its the insulin! I changed the sites a few times, took it by injection a
few times and just figured I was catching something or that I'd need drastic
basal changes but then I thought hey maybe its the insulin and went and got a
new one( had just gotten this bottle 9 days ago) and I rehooked up and took
insulin to bring me down(a little too much) and my next reading was 4.3(78)!!!
yeaaa it was that easy to solve!!!! I am sooooo happy. I'm not sure if it was
the bottle being bad or it went bad when I went through the airport 2x on the
weekend - that is when I first started using the vial and when my sugars first
went up.

 Anyhow I am now back to normal - and luckily my pharmacy went through a little
extra trouble to make it so my insurance will cover the new vial so soon (
change a few dates in the computer!!!!) I love my pharmacy

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm