Re: [IP] Tubing Length

 43" you can throw it on the floor to get dressed 23" you have to juggle it - I
use the 43" but the downside is if you drop it, it hits the floor where as with
the 23" it just hangs ( I can't stand the feeling of it hanging)

try them both and decide.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm